CALL 1-877-234-1240 (TTY 711)
Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO D-SNP)
Medicare + Medicaid + Even More Benefits
Even More Extras in 2023: Our new Horizon EXTRA Benefits Card comes loaded with:
- Up to a $1,600/year credit ($400 every quarter (three months)) in OTC benefits. There are hundreds of items to choose from.
- Up to another $1,080 credit ($270 every quarter (three months)) to spend on items from our over-the-counter (OTC) Benefit Catalog.
- Eligible members get up to an extra $300/year ($75 every 3 months) to help pay your electricity, water or gas utility bills.*
More Choices and Benefits:
- No-cost Silver&Fit® program that includes access to a network of thousands of fitness centers,
digital fitness program with home fitness tools and telephone-based Healthy Aging Coaching for a broad range of areas.
- $0 for home delivery meals after qualifying inpatient hospital stay. 14 day meals two times a year.**
- Telehealth that includes 24/7 online doctor and therapist visits, virtual therapy and psychiatry in addition to urgent care appointment through Horizon CareOnline
- No referrals needed to see in-network doctors & specialists.
- One care for all – One Card for all
- 24-hour nurseline.
- Worldwide emergency transport services.
Keep all your current Medicare + Medicaid benefits
Pay $0 for all of these covered services:
- Doctor and specialist services
- Vision, hearing and dental care
- All Medicare Part B and Medicare Part D prescription drugs on the approved list of medications
- Preventive care
- Medical care and surgery at the hospital
Plus, keep all your current MLTSS services and Care Manager
Current Managed Long Term Services & Supports (MLTSS) members who enroll in Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO D-SNP) will continue to be supported by a Care Manager and receive all MLTSS services.