In 2021 Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO D-SNP) members are eligible to receive an Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit Card which is a pre-loaded quarterly credit that you can use to purchase over-the-counter and health-related items from participating retail stores.
- You get $375 every three months. That’s up to $1,500 a year to buy personal health items from stores like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Dollar General and more.
- Visit myotcoffers.com to find additional discounts on everyday products. You receive these discounts by simply swiping your card at checkout.
- Pay for eligible items at the checkout counter, not the pharmacy window.
- The credit will not carry over from quarter to quarter, so use the full $375 amount every quarter.
For a complete list of eligible products, participating stores and to check your card balance:
Ordering OTC products just got easier.
In addition to using your Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO D-SNP) OTC Benefit Card at participating retail locations, now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering OTC medications, first-aid supplies, and health- and wellness-related items through mail order and delivery at no additional cost.
You can use your Horizon NJ TotalCare (HMO D-SNP) OTC Benefit Card to order across multiple channels.
- By phone — Call 833-SHOP-OTC (833-746-7682) TTY: 711, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and place an order with a Member Experience Advisor.
- Online — Visit NationsOTC.com to select your products, then place your order by completing the checkout process.