The Horizon Healthy Journey Program is here to help you get the information you need to take care of your health. We focus on the importance of preventive health screenings through education and engagement. The Horizon Healthy Journey Program offers:
- Personal Touch: Our care team makes one-on-one calls for health screening reminders, health education and chronic disease management.
- All Stages of Life: You can count on us for support through all stages of life.
- Awareness: Our educational materials and health screening reminders are tailored to your needs.
- Rewards and Incentive: We make it easy for you to earn rewards just for being active in your wellness journey. You may be eligible to earn rewards when you complete certain preventive health screenings.
Your journey to better health begins here!
Getting the right care starts with an annual wellness visit with your Primary Care Physician (PCP). During this visit, your PCP will talk to you about your:
- Blood pressure
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Risk of falling
- Needed preventive health screenings and vaccinations
An annual wellness visit is a covered benefit, at no cost to you.
Contact us: If you have any concerns that make it difficult for you to get your preventive health screenings, please call the Horizon Healthy Journey line 1-844-754-2451 (TTY 711), Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET).
For questions regarding your coverage, benefits or eligibility please contact Member Services at 1-800-365-2223 (TTY 711), Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET.