The Rewards and Incentive Program promotes staying healthy by completing your preventive health screenings while earning rewards. It is available to members who have a Horizon Medicare Advantage plan (HMO or PPO).
It’s easy to participate in the Rewards and Incentive Program:
- Visit your Primary Care Physician (PCP) for your annual visit and preventive health screenings in 2019.
- Complete and submit the Gift Card Redemption Form.
- Submit your Redemption Forms by the following deadlines:
- By August 31, 2019 for screenings completed from January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019
- By January 31, 2020 for screenings completed from July 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
All health screening(s) must be completed between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Screenings completed before 2019 are not eligible for gift card redemption.
You must be enrolled in an eligible Horizon Medicare Advantage plan at the time you complete your screening(s).
If you prefer to send your form via mail, please contact Horizon Healthy Journey at 1-844-754-2451 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET) to request a paper copy of the Gift Card Redemption Form or print the Gift Card Redemption Form.
Screenings & Rewards
|Annual Wellness Visit||$25 CVS gift card|
|Mammogram||$50 CVS gift card|
|Colonoscopy or Sigmoidoscopy||$50 CVS gift card|
|Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) kit or Stool DNA||$15 CVS gift card|
|DEXA scan||$50 CVS gift card|
|Diabetic eye exam (recommended for diabetics)||$25 CVS gift card|
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I required to participate?
No, this program is voluntary and does not affect your enrollment or benefits.
How do I know which screenings I need?
We will send you a letter along with the redemption form that lists all the screening(s) you may need. You should then talk to your doctor about which screening(s) is best for you.
How will Horizon BCBSNJ know that I completed my screenings?
All screenings are validated with claims.
What kind of purchases can I make with the CVS gift card?
The gift card can be used for in-store purchases, except for money orders, prepaid cards, online or in-app purchases.
How long does it take to receive the gift card(s)?
When we receive your completed Gift Card Redemption Form, Horizon BCBSNJ will record your form and completed screenings for validation.
- We will then wait to receive a claim from your doctor or facility where the test was completed. This process may take up to 90 days from the date you completed your screening.
- Once the screening is verified, we will send the CVS gift card to the address provide on the form, within 4–6 weeks. Missing information on the form may delay the processing of your gift card.