You’ve made the right choice in choosing a Horizon Medicare Blue Supplement plan. Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey has the products, tools and resources you need to manage your health care.
Now that you’re a member, we want to do everything we can to make sure you have the best possible experience, from providing access to quality care to showing you how to make the most of your benefits.
Get the Most Out of Your Plan
Register for Member Online Services, so you can:
- Browse benefit details and costs.
- Pay your premium.
- View claims history, status and details.
- Print temporary member identification (ID) cards, replace a lost member ID card and download forms.
- Take advantage of support tools like Member FAQs.
- Send your questions via our secure My Messages feature or chat with a Member Services representative during normal business hours.
Make Sure You Have Your Member ID Card
Understand Your Basic Benefits
No matter which Horizon Medicare Blue Supplement plan you chose, you’ll have coverage for:
- Medicare Part A (inpatient hospital coinsurance)
- Medicare Part B (medical services coinsurance)
- Blood (first 3 pints a year)
- Hospice care coinsurance/copayments
Review Your Additional Benefits
Your plan certificate shows you what your plan does and does not cover. Take a close look at your coverage, so you have a thorough understanding of any possible out-of-pocket costs when you seek care.
Know Where You Can Seek Care
With your Horizon Medicare Blue Supplement plan, you don’t have to worry about a network. You can seek treatment from any doctor, hospital or health care professional that accepts Medicare, anywhere in the country.
Sign up for Blue365®, a free discount program offered to all of our members. Blue365® can help you save on products and services designed to get and keep you healthy.
Plus, if haven’t already, sign up to pay your premium through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), and you can save up to an additional $24 per year.